Mac Liquid Damage Repair (95% Success Rate)
Let’s face it. We tend to use Mac laptops almost anywhere in home from bedroom to dining room to kitchen table. Result is Liquid damage. Liquid damage can be of Water, Coffee, Drink or anything. We have seen even cats and dogs liquid damage Mac book pro’s. Now the second problem is if you are still under warranty from apple then bad news is Apple will not honor warranty and will demand fortune to repair your Mac. In other words Apple will discourage you to repair this is Mac and encourage you to buy New Mac. Good news is that iFix Repair Centre Mac Repair is here to help you. We have helped thousands of customers In repairing their Liquid damage Mac book Pro’s at much cheaper price than quoted by Apple successfully We have established our reputation with highest success rate in Edmonton area.
Word of Advice:
If your Mac sustained Liquid damage then
- Immediately turn off you Mac.
- If the liquid spilled through the keyboard then keep Your Mac upside down.
- Immediate take your Mac to any service centre to check it out.
- Do not keep your Liquid damage MAC in Rice etc.
- The more quickly you take your MAC to Mac repair centre less will be damage.
- Avoid Mac repair shops which demand upfront Fees to check your Mac and also if they demand ridiculous repair charges
Mac HDD | SSD Upgrade
Macbook Pro Hard Drive Failure? If the original hard drive on your MacBook Pro is getting slower or memory full you can replace it with a bigger one. Or sometimes when power on your Mac, you may see the computer take a long loading bar with grey screen or flashing folder with question mark when startup. Better back up your data now. And then check your Mac hard drive immediately to see if you need to replace or repair it. If you want to give your Mac an even bigger boost, It’s strongly recommended that get a new SSD (flash) drive instead. With your system and apps on it, you can get work done much faster as everything will go from sluggish to snappy. We guarantee that the mac hard drives web supply will be compatible with your Mac! Whether it’s Macbook Pro, iMac or Mac Mini we will recommend a high quality drive that is GUARANTEED to be compatible with your Mac. If you’ve got a Mac, we have the best drive for you! If your Macbook Pro Hard Drive facing any of these problems, then we can help you repair or replace it.
- Hard Disk Drive | HDD making grinding, clicking, or other noises that is didn’t used to make.
- Warning message from windows that you need to run “check disk utility”
- No chime when turn on computer
- Question mark folder when start up your Mac
- System freezing or slow
- Spinning Wheel at Startup
- Spinning well frequently while executing Applications
Mac Graphic Chip Repair
If your Mac display facing any of these problems, there is a very good chance we can help you:
- Distorted video or no display
- Pixelated images
- No chime sound when startup
- Blue screen or grey screen
- Panic Screen
- Freezing randomly specially while performing graphic intensive task
- Reboots occasionally
These are symptoms of typical Graphic card issue many Apple Mac book Pro of 2008 and 2011 era experience. Unfortunately Apple is not kind enough to take full responsibility of these known issues.
Potentially Apple Genius Bar Technicians will convince you to replace the Logic Board with enormous amount of money. We help you to repair your Macbook pro graphic chip from a Flat Rate of $250-$450*
Mac LCD Screen Replacement
Replacing a broken Macbook Pro front glass display or cracked inner LED Screen of your Macbook Pro Retina, ifix Repair Centre offer free assessment for Macbook Pro screen issues. We replace Macbook book Pro front glass with a brand New parts at a lower price from $185. For Unibody design Macbook Pro, removal of the front display glass is required in order to access the inner LED Screen Panel. Screen Issue, for examples:
- Cracked screen or broken screen
- Vertical lines or Horizontal lines
- Grey screen or Black screen
- Dark Screen or no backlight
- Flickering screen